What are these wheels?

Recently brought a glanza, been finding little gems hidden away the lad didn't know it had/what make they were; So far FCD he didn't realise it had, tanabe sustec coilovers, anodised throttle pulley which was under standard bracket/cover and a few other little bits.

These wheels were on it, he said they were 'jdm wheels' in the listing, they aren't really to my taste and I just guessed they were cheapo things, until another member of this forum uploaded a picture of hit GT with the same wheels yesterday they look 100% identical to Advan RCii's they have no centre caps and have been resprayed so no decals/give aways. The only thing which makes me wonder is that they appear to be multistud? and his aren't.

Please excuse the filthyness, been very busy over the past few days!

image1354531340284195.jpg

Edited by TurboTobz

With them being multistud they would most likely be reps of the advans.

Thats not stopping them still being rare JDM wheels just unlikely they are Advans.

Also personally 1st thing I would have done would be rip out the FCD imo they are just waiting to kill an engine.

Edited by StuDoc 72

not sure, but they look similar to these

/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KH-DESIGNS-ALLOY-WHEELS-AND-TYRES-JDM-KING-OF-WHEELS-GTR-SKYLINE-SUPRA-RX7-S14-/140891182642?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item20cdc4d632

Centre caps were missing I haven't had chance to check behind the wheel tonight, will do tommorrow, I'm not under the impression that advan did multi stud, so I don't know! I did ask a uk advan dealer and he didn't think they did produce them in Ms but who knows! Will update when I have a clearer picture of what they are.

Cheers for the advice and bits!