Don't know if anyone has seen this on eBay but I really like the look of this car ! Apart from the headlining haha

Look at this on eBay:

1998 TOYOTA STARLET GLANZA SPORTIF RED 1.3 NON TURBO MODIFIED MUST SEE CANT SWAP

/>http://bit.ly/RK0AB3

What's wrong with the headlining :'( I was following him on Instagram when I first did it and he copied me haha :p he was on the forum for a bit his name is Ryan, he had it a few months but he's got a BMW now :) think it was 'r.player' he wasn't on here that much though

This is my headlining :)

0ac4ec4c.jpg

I pressed it up against the roof as right as I could so you can't see behind it which I think is better, but I still think there both really cool :p

Edited by DaveyDemolition

Haha I think it looks alright :) id say no more than 1000 IMO like 800-900 I'm not sure of the prices of n/a's at the moment, but I know mine completely standard two years ago was £500 but I've heard the prices of them has gone up recently? So I couldn't tell you to be honest.. But I'd say between 700-850 but I don't know haha :/

Ave seen total standard N/As advertised for SILLY money. Like a SR 1800 quid lol.

I've seen a black SR since January thats been on autotrader. first it was couple quid short of 2k, now its 1850. looks mint, but way way way over priced imo