Difference is about 100hp.

Completely different turbo kits so cant really compare.

K26 is a pretty big turbo compared to the TD04.

Better option would depend on what the car is being used for I suppose.

i was looking at k26 becasue everyone seems to go td04 and yeash i wanted to be different and wanted to know why people always ran td04 am looking for 300 mark eventually but january time looking for about 220 230 for the minute

K26 has got major lag im running one on my car 1.1bar came in at 252.7bhp mine conciderable laggy though because of my engine being low comp if u like twatting the rev limit in first and popping flames at the knob in a peugeot 206 who jus cut u up on the on ramp onto motorway and calls u a wanker then u will love the look of jealousy as u spank past him wastegate open bird in passenger seat pointing and laughing at him god i love my starlet

K26 has got major lag im running one on my car 1.1bar came in at 252.7bhp mine conciderable laggy though because of my engine being low comp if u like twatting the rev limit in first and popping flames at the knob in a peugeot 206 who jus cut u up on the on ramp onto motorway and calls u a wanker then u will love the look of jealousy as u spank past him wastegate open bird in passenger seat pointing and laughing at him god i love my starlet

Pmsl or go td05 16g I will be running 1.8 bar boost once I

Finally pull my finger out of my ass and work

On my car

HAHAHAHA !!! now that's what a starlet is all about

best comment i've read on this forum.