Mucky Magazines.

So now I have your attention, when you've done with your old car magazines what do you do with them ?

I have been reading Banzai and Japanese performance for years, Honda Tuner since it came out and many others on and off such as Fast Ford, PPC, Total Vauxhall etc etc and don't think I have ever thrown a magazine away. This has never been a problem due to living in a massive house with loads of free space but recently moved into a smaller house (nicer area and a big garage etc etc) so space is more important. I counted my pile and count over 250 mags ! That's over £1000 worth of mags ! and now I know the value I can't bring myself to throw them away.

So long question shortened.....

What do you do with the magazines you have already read ?

Edited by Driver

Me and you are just alike lol

Just a few Magazines shit right beside my shitter :) the other alot i have stay in the bed room! our lass hates me for it but she has no choice but to cope with them lol as my mags date back to 1998 and there is no way im getting rid of them haha

Picture1283_zps539a8a34.jpg

Edited by micky boy

Me and you are just alike lol

Just a few Magazines shit right beside my shitter :) the other alot i have stay in the bed room! our lass hates me for it but she has no choice but to cope with them lol as my mags date back to 1998 and there is no way im getting rid of them haha

Picture1283_zps539a8a34.jpg

waw man thats alot a mags lol. am the same got loads a mags and dont bin them. i've moved house twice and there still here lol. mostly total vauxhall right enough as i was into my vaux's but seen sence haha. ;)