SOLD NOW!!! PLEASE LOCK

mate i used rattle cans, primed,colour then lacquered and my finish was the same as yours.

all done in my loft, a member on here will confirm it, so proffesional job or not, u were mugged.

Pics? inside the wheel, the side of the spokes and where the wheel nuts bolt too, i would say its impossible to get a professional finish with just rattle cans, just my opinion tho, anyways we should all stop bitching about paint, its a for sale thread, he paid what he paid! Good luck with the sale :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did mine with 3 halfords rattle cans and 1 litre of 2pac clear coat and mine are spot on but i did used to be a painter for a living.. lambo orange is a very expensive colour to have mixed

Edited by Gav_kara

Pics? inside the wheel, the side of the spokes and where the wheel nuts bolt too, i would say its impossible to get a professional finish with just rattle cans, just my opinion tho, anyways we should all stop bitching about paint, its a for sale thread, he paid what he paid! Good luck with the sale :D

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

true story but no pix, was a long time ago.

regardless they r good wheels so glwts

Thanks lads,

I dont mind people having a dig at how much the respray was, but please dont compare it to a rattle can job because as we all know, quality costs :thumbsup:

BUPING THIS UP AGAIN!!

lol, looks like no -one is going to buy these either......................

will need to get better pictures of the wheels, they look really dull and aren't showing off the true colour :(