SOLD NOW!!! PLEASE LOCK

Item For Sale: My lambo orange enkei RP01 wheels

Item Condition & Description: near mint condition, have been professionally resprayed at a cost of over £300 but unfortunately when I went to get new tyres fitted the took a very small chip out of them on the wheel balancer :(

Tyres are 195/50/15 and have loads of tread left
come with centre caps

Price: £350 + delivery and fees if not paying via gift

Pictures: I will get some more up when I have them

wiltshire2012051000754.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal and will be sent with next day courior

Edited by mattyD
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have close ups of the centre caps? I have a set of these wheels but no centre caps so no idea what theyre supposed to look like

here you go mate, crap picture but you get the idea :)

cenrecaps.jpg

Haha, this was no back street job :p

I'll put a picture up of the receipt :)

mate i used rattle cans, primed,colour then lacquered and my finish was the same as yours.

all done in my loft, a member on here will confirm it, so proffesional job or not, u were mugged.

mate i used rattle cans, primed,colour then lacquered and my finish was the same as yours.

all done in my loft, a member on here will confirm it, so proffesional job or not, u were mugged.

Could you fuck get as good a finish and durability with a rattle can mate, if that was the case I would have done the same!

£350 is pocket money really, albeit ovbiously expensive to some but you will not find better so no I don't think I was mugged off at all! My brother has just got his done at the same place and again, the look is just epic!