anyone using depo racing gauges???

There not bad. Unsure on if they are accurate. the only thing I dislike about them is the way they light up. it's hard to explain but they look real unfocused.and blurry.i found the clearest colour is green.

I think I'd try Prosport if i where to get new gauges or hold out from some defi/Greddy/apexi ones.

ive heard more bad things about prosport than i have of the depo ones in fairness

they are all in the cheaper bracket anyway so with any of these gauges thats what your getting all great value for the money, beats paying the the price of defis thats for sure

the stepper motor series depos are extememly accurate thats all really your looking for

I have depos and they are not particular accurate, the boost gauge over reads pressure is slow to respond and often just goes mental. The water temp gauge I think is well off, I have a sard lo temp thermo fitted that opens at 68 degrees, you can tell when it opens as the bottom rad pipe heats up when it opens the water temp is already saying 85 even the stock water gauge can be in the lower quarter and the depo is saying 85. I have actually bought a second water gauge to test my theory of it being fucked but not had chance to test it out yet.

They do look mint though hence me keeping them even though I don't think they work. I have the white 60mm gauges and the look great with the standard white Glanza dials. For the price, both being sub £50 I don't mind that they aren't perfect. If you want super accurate I'd say stay away and get something along the lines of Greddy or Defi, if you want to save a bit of coin and don't mind the odd hic up go depo. This is purely my opinion and the experience I have had with them.

I have two depo gauges and can't fault them

So far oil temp and oil pressure both seem to be bang on but I do have a stri boost gauge n must admit they are the nuts in my

Opinion if I had the spare cash all my gauges would be stri

Edited by pick1

I've got depo gauges only fault I can find is they change colour on there own and only work with lights on but they was wired in ect when I bought car so job on list to sort. I do hear there's a adjustment screw on the boost gauge one to calibrate ie if connected to dyno so on but inshore if that's true.

I think ill be looking at getting a few of these...looking at a depo EBC with digital boost reading as my boost gauge then the oil pressure oil temp and fuel pressure in a cluster on the dash...

Like people say .. If you want mega accurate then go for Greddy or defi etc but I don't see anything wrong with the depo gauges...

Matt