varis bumper or livesport bumper

Hi guys am looking for help i am looking to get a bumper and skirts for my glanza but not sure what to get i like both varis and livesport dose anyone have these bumpers on there cars plz post up but would be better if your car is silver so i can get a rough idea how mine will look thanks.

Ians old v, 1ao livesports

/>http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?showtopic=45698&st=0

Varis front has been done and done again.

Or if you are feeling flush, livesports type 2 front bumper, rare as fuck because the price but very exclusive, nobody runs one that i know off.

/>http://www.rhdjapan.com/zep-racing-front-bumper-lip-spoiler-set-ep91-starlet-23543

That ^ looks insane !!

I just priced up a full genuine ZEP GT kit and it came to over 3 grand delivered lol. But that was grill, eyelids, scoop, spoiler, rear splitter, front bumper, wings and sideskirts (which i already have)

full genuin livesports kit (not a copy)

mycar062.jpg

mycar041.jpg

doesnt sit too low but overhangs wheels alote, had to repair and respray it a few times, but doesnt hit much now the suspension is set up properly :)

very nice car mate what size of wheels are on that if I go for the kit then I will prob end up looking at 16"

I to am in this situation, I have a varis bumper but every fucker and there dog has it so would maybe looking for a change and the livesports is the only option................

What do you guys think about the Tom's style front bumper? it's similar to the Varis but it's different at the same time. It's quite rare too.