help me decide!

hehe, top secret :p I dont know them I just know of them

its not finished yet but the first turbo shit itself and didnt make the desired or claimed HP, the replacement snail could tell a different story though................lol

awkward realy when its big power set ups not enought people run them to give alot of feedback. every company i no that trades has those few people that were disappointed with a product. turbo shitting itself is my biggest concern realy thats why i refuse to buy a 2nd hand turbo on the new set up its just to much of a risk

I get what your saying dude and sacha is a great guy but from what I have heard about this godzilla kit, its not what its cracked up to be but again its the only one I know of thats in use...........

if your concerned about the turbo shitting itself, get a genuine garrett :) would have no problems what so ever and you know for sure you will get your desired figures :yahoo:

Edited by mattyD

ahhhhh that makes 2 people then........have his figures been released though?

if its genuine you want then godzilla isnt for you, can always get the wepr mani ect and source the tubby from garrett directly

Shaun's confused even more now :p

I agree with Matt like I said in my pm mate.

haha, thats the plan :diablo: try and confuse him so much that he stays with the ct9 and he doesnt make a more powerful car than me :p

nah yaris hasnt had his mapped fully yet.

i wouldnt mind on the godzilla as i no sacha would take care of any issues i had.

no doubt he would look after you mate but if god forbid problems where to arise like the one I was chatting about, I hope you dont have to wait over two months for a new turbo :(

Ah you young uns lol. Yaris isnt the only one to realy use the godzilla, go and look at krissy-b's old gt. Was the first godzilla kited starlet and was a pissing animal!!! Is vids of it flying around some where :) and shaun im aiming for 350hp on my 4wd so will be intrested to see how the drive train likes your 380-400 :D

i do rember krissys gt but i never rember seeing that much info on it lol need to go dig around on tgtt now :p. anything around the 350hp mark ill be happy with tbh its already gonna be a massive step up for my old 250 lol. that in mind i do want to keep my options open hence the coil on plug set up so that if it gets boring i can wind it up abit more. only bloody issue with these 4paws is they seem to be the worlds slowest cars to build everyone who has one never seems to complete the build ha :D

Ah you young uns lol. Yaris isnt the only one to realy use the godzilla, go and look at krissy-b's old gt. Was the first godzilla kited starlet and was a pissing animal!!! Is vids of it flying around some where :) and shaun im aiming for 350hp on my 4wd so will be intrested to see how the drive train likes your 380-400 :D

lol, I am a relative noob compared to you :p

I'm only going on what I have heard about the most recent kit that has been used, no doubt the mani's etc are of the finest quality I just dont like the look of the turbo..............kinda looks like an ebay special