breaking rolling shell

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

breaking rolling shell most standard parts are up for grabs just ask and ill take pictures shell will be getting scraped someday this week so any bits still on that you will need to be fast

driveshafts- £110 the pair

starter motor- £25

alternator (rebuilt last year) £35

hubs £40 each

steering rack- £20

rear axle and all bits for disk conversion £150? ( you will need your own panhard rod)

gear linkages - £25

gt sump and pick up- £30

Pictures:

SAM_0046.jpg

SAM_0045.jpg

SAM_0031.jpg

SAM_0030.jpg

SAM_0013.jpg

SAM_0011.jpg

SAM_0012.jpg

SAM_0010.jpg

SAM_0006.jpg

SAM_0007.jpg

SAM_0009.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:for all prices please add paypal fees and postage or your welcome to come collect from pa238tu

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind your gonna need an fte sump to rob the oil return for the ep95's sump mate.

Can u pm me your number mate got a couple off small bits im after;)

pmed. thinking ill just weld a an- fitting on the 4 paw sump positive i seen someone do that before

the bottom plasics for door sills then the end caps that curve upto the lower of the dash?

thats the badger, I did try and find a picture but had no luck..................do you have any of the above available?

on the back side of the sill plates theres little trim clips that have broken from being removed and replaced a few times. they just pop off think i was gonna get new ones when i put it back togher. would need to double check the actual size of them but they are pretty cheap of ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DOOR-TRIM-CLIP-X-25-FOR-TOYOTA-67771-02030-/290725319157?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43b09451f5

thats fine mate :)

slight problem though, just remembered my paypal is limited as I have recieved to much money lol so I need to sort that out and pay you then if thats ok? can you keep the bits for me though?