***Uprated CV Joints/ shafts***

Right guys and girls

Thought I would just follow on from the other topic to see what would be the best idea for this situation.

It is something we have been looking in to for the past 12 months

There are a few options available

• Full uprated drive shafts complete with machined hubs and larger bearings

• standard size complete uprated driveshafts

• Uprated replacement CV Joints

Obviously the most expensive of these options is the full set with bigger cv,s bearing and machined hubs, been as most of our products are made in the states the shipping cost for the first and second option would be quite high due to the size and weight.

were as uprated cv joints could be used on most applications and even as just a replacement part with price in mind

what are peoples thoughts on the above, as of yet we cant decide which would be the better option for both performance and your pockets :)oh and the price difference beetween all 3 would be pretty drastic :)

I have to agree, i think if you go the whole hog its over engineering a solution to a small problem. i think start with cv' james and see if/what becomes the next week leank then deal with that if/when its been discovered.

^^^ more than likely, may even look into having them made from polyurethane :)

Would be a definite plus from me if this where the case mate, may aswell go all out if your going to do it?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...