Starlet glanza mapping ?

GI in killie

Wallace performance in aberdeen

Dastek place in dalgety bay

All supposed to be good, you will obviously need some kind of piggyback/standalone ECU to map, EMB dastek unichip etc.

Gains depend on what mods you have, price depends on your setup so best to phone and ask the mapper man.

a dastek unichip, emanage blue or ultimate to name a few, also its worth doin a few performance mods to increase your potential gains because if you just get ikl mapped then put on a bigger exhaust and injectors for example, itl need to be remapped again to benefit from the changes

the vast majority of owners take a trip to warrington to Tuning Developments - regardless of where they are in the UK!

You will need a piggyback ecu as mentioned above - the emanage ecus have always been popular (EMB on offer at moment for £550 supplied fitted and mapped at TD).

To get the most out of a remap as stated above you need some modifications - ie front mount intercooler, boost controller, exhaust, decat, manifold- if running a ct9 (standard turbo) then these with remap should get your around 185-195 depending on the health of your engine.

Yea I have all those mods already :)

Cool sounds like you have all supporting mods ready to go for a piggyback ecu - its just picking a tuner who you trust and knows what they are doing - so pick up the phone, do some research on the net and go from there.

Also think about what you want in the future re the car - ie if you want to go forged/big turbo - is this ecu going to be good enoigh to support it etc? Any decent tuner should be asking you this anyway, and giving you their oppinon/advice as opposed to just selling you an ecu to get a sale.

Edited by Danb

Infact I havnt changed my injectors ? Should I do this, and what are the gains if I do? And I want to go down the lines of td04 later on like I'm a few years ?

Ct9 on standard internetals you dont need bigger injectors.

Injectors supply fuel to the engine, you only need bigger injectors when looking at bigger turbos ie td04 - by all means you can buy injectors now, fit them and get them mapped for it - but they will offer no performance increase.