PPC Event Ticket Details

All

Please see below details in regard to PPC In The Park, UKSO will be attending it this year as Mallory is aclassic track :)

PPC in the Park is now planning it’s 5th show on 18th May at Mallory Park. It’s an all action track day. Each track session is 15 minutes and cost just £20. Tickets are £15 per person booked in advance (£20 on the gate). They have many different car clubs attend and each club has it’s own space in the paddock area

They have an autotest running all day, autograss cars and classics on track. Trade stands and magazine cars on show.

Please sort Track Time Direct with PPC here: http://www.ppcmag.co...l-products.html
and quote that you will be with UKSO club

Entrance tickets can be purchased through the club store http://www.ukstarletowners.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&cat=4 @ a cost of £15.95 to cover the 4% charge, cut off date 15th March

Cars will only be allowed on the club stand when purchased through the store, please do not buy direct and then request a spot on the stand

I realise this is 1 week after Japfest but for those in the Midlands that dont fancy the long journey Mallory can be found here:

Mallory Park is situated in the heart of the Midlands in Leicestershire just off the A47 between Leicester and Hinckley and easily accessible from the M1, M69 or M6.

Sat nav post-code: LE9 7QE
Coordinates: 52°35′55″N 1°20′16″W

Full address:

Mallory Park (Motorsport) Ltd.
Mallory Park Racing Circuit
Kirkby Mallory
Leicestershire
LE9 7QE

The plan will be to meet up collect tickets and arrive together on the day details to follow.

More people can still add to the below attendees so get adding and you dont have to do track time :)

Track Ninja's are also attending with Hou and friends and we may end up on 1 stand :)

Attending so far:

Paid = Blue :)

UKSO

1. Ro55ifumi
2. Smobey_sutton2 + Tracktime
3. Starbuck?
4. Turbo grant
5. Jamie1st + Tracktime

6. Pick 1 ??

7. Drongo Boi

8. Starbo Morely

Tracktime

1. Marky_J TrackNinjas
2. Hou TN TrackNinjas
3. Titch TN TrackNinjas
4. Jungle TrackNinjas
5. DTracer TrackNinjas
6. Ro55ifumi UKSO
7. Jamie1st UKSO

John

Edited by ro55ifumi
Cut Off Date Added

For those wanting track time with us please hold off until the weekend so I know the plans. Would much rather be in a session with you guys than the tools and straight line heroes you normal get

Can u put me down with a question mark please John probably wouldn't mind going to this as its not far away

I'll be there if I can get 2 Saturdays off in a row from work lol

Both added and please see below info :)

Entrance tickets can be purchased through the club store http://www.ukstarlet...=payments&cat=4 @ a cost of £15.95 to cover the 4% charge, cut off date 15th March

John

Sorry gents, had a nightmare weekend with interwebs and sorting out selling the celica. We are struggling to get enough interest so might be worthwhile us all just trying to book on the same session

Sorry im gonna have to drop out of this one! Will still be there though but unsure who with at the minute!

Removed from list Liam, Tokyo Collective going?? if so make one big stand ??

Bump for payment

Thanks mate, yeah we have a good ten cars going so thought you might aswell make an effort with a clubstand! No offence to anyone on here didnt want people to be offended by me doing my own thing! Ill have a word with the boys and see what they wanna do John!

Thanks mate, yeah we have a good ten cars going so thought you might aswell make an effort with a clubstand! No offence to anyone on here didnt want people to be offended by me doing my own thing! Ill have a word with the boys and see what they wanna do John!

Are they going to be doing a stand at all the shows this year??

Johh

Not all mate, we have a few lined up. It's all funded by me mark and mike so all depends on what we can afford as obviously we don't have a big club fund! Just doing what we can afford!