• 4 weeks later...

right guys few of you have said top mounts which is a really good shout..i'll take suspension off grease the top mount and put it back on see if it makes a difference plus i just had my MOT and the guy said come here have a look at this so i did and where the wishbone is bolted to the chasis the bolt is slightly loose and wont tighten anymore without getting looser first so that could be an issue to

thanks again lads youve been a great help

right guys few of you have said top mounts which is a really good shout..i'll take suspension off grease the top mount and put it back on see if it makes a difference plus i just had my MOT and the guy said come here have a look at this so i did and where the wishbone is bolted to the chasis the bolt is slightly loose and wont tighten anymore without getting looser first so that could be an issue to

thanks again lads youve been a great help

With the bolt sounds like someone has crossed threaded the hole if I was u and could get a tap and die set I would re tap the hole and die the bolt as eventuly it will fail if not sorted