Here u go trisk.... Time for that thing we talked about lol... May I begin.

If it blows on idle and sounds shit it's because u have your actuator set wrong.. These things require the wastegate penny being tight or it will sound shite. This does mean that u can't run lower boost than normal but who gives a fuck about low boost lol

Mine for years hardly blew at all, maybe a little when cold but that soon stopped when it warmed up and sounded fine...

I loved mine and the noise it made ,it was cool :)

And on full chat they sound wicked

I recently build a td04 decat screamer for Rbz on here which doesn't leak on idle if the seperator plate is built bang on it shouldn't leak! I'm now now building another 1 for his mate! The seperator plate literally has to fit like a glove

Dean

Exactly.

And on a higher spec item they do.

If the seperator plate fits like a glove

As Marc said the actuator is set right so there is no lift in the penny, UNTIL you reach full boost

And finally no cracks in the wastegate

Then you will be all good, with no blow, or at a push a very very slight on high load, low speed applications

Here u go trisk.... Time for that thing we talked about lol... May I begin.

If it blows on idle and sounds shit it's because u have your actuator set wrong.. These things require the wastegate penny being tight or it will sound shite. This does mean that u can't run lower boost than normal but who gives a fuck about low boost lol

Mine for years hardly blew at all, maybe a little when cold but that soon stopped when it warmed up and sounded fine...

I loved mine and the noise it made ,it was cool http://www.ukstarletowners.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/smile.png

And on full chat they sound wicked

No I think ull find these leak because the part that separates the wastegate from the impeller isnt the correct size and never is and leaves gaps hence the blow buy the only way to do this right is to weld the separator on to the turbo or make sure it's machined/ made bang on

If u tighten your actuator ull just increase the boost

U must of got lucky with your's it obviously swells when hot and fills the hole

If fitted loads of these and they all leaked = pish wate of money buy an external waste gate manifold cause ull experience boost creek with your ct9 anyway and an external will fix that to

Edited by MARK@CMBAUTOS