My speedo is converted to mph already, and ok how much is this gonna cost me ?

How far around the clock does your needle go?

Nearly to the end or about 2 3rds of the way?

If nearly to the end they have just changed the dials/fascia not actually converted your speedo

If you fitted a convertor it would use the kph dials upto 180kph but actually instead of being 180kph it would be 180mph

I've not seen one for a while but you can get SLDs, speed limit defenders, wired into the loom to eliminate the limit. But if you are going to be getting a piggyback ECU then you wont have the factory limit anymore anyway !!

Options are, Plug and play ecu, many benefits with these can fit them yourself, 5 mins research an you'll be clued up. Cost 500 + ish quid 2nd hand.

Or go down the piggyback ECU route, EMB for example, someone needs to map it for you. Cost 550 at the cheapest and you will need it mapped again after every engine mod you do after the original map.

Anyway both remove the speed limit, they do lots more than that though.

No is long as it covers off toyota it should be fine, if you want to check just pop to fensports site and i think it states which version you need. Hks is type 2 i think but im not 100% sure

No it doesnt state which version but they are £123 + delivery on there

Edited by morgey