might be a stupid question but who cares

So ive noticed while going through the threds that all of you guys with ep82 have dials in your dash with a little needle in the middle for boost. Mine has some crazzy light up dial that i personally find pretty cool.

Question whats the difference? I know they do the same thing but was just curious if its was a mk1 mk2 kinda difference

You have a mk1 GT turbo mate.

They have different clocks, the rear glow badge, different rear lights, and square lights like the mk2

However it seems that someebody has changed yours to the mk3 quad lamps, and mk2 rear lamps

i did the quads and some one stole the original rear lights off and put those on when the previous owner had it. Not sure how but yea thats what he said.

Wish i could get the glow panel working again would make my day to be honest :D

Edited by rasslenny

The starlets were never sold by the Toyota in Trinidad people have imported them.from other Caribbean islands so yea no starlet parts unless other vehicles shared them .... Other wise its import or find after market parts not originals...

Ooo the joys of third world living hahaha

Edited by rasslenny

You should be able to go into toyota with your vin/chassis numbers and get them mate. I was going to myself but couldn't get hold of the MK1 numbers. And an mint condition glow panel popped up so i just bought that instead.

Toyota dealerships are weird because as soon as your say I have a import ep82/91 you can just see on there face, that they want to smack you in the face for making them press a few more buttons then usual, but anything is source able like when I rebuilt my standard engine, I had to waiti like 2 weeks because the rings and Conrod bearings where is jap land and like 4 head bolts there also, only had 6 head bolts in England,

Yea at my place they love it, they're willing to bend over backward for ya, they'll find the part just from a description. Last time i went i had to show them what i wanted and the parts lad called up all the mechanics so they could have a nosey around my bay :D:lol:

O man u guys have it nice the dealership down here is the worst I send for parts at the dealership in Barbados is I really have to. Does anyone know where I can find me them bulb thingys on here aka does anyone have emm lol

O man u guys have it nice the dealership down here is the worst I send for parts at the dealership in Barbados is I really have to. Does anyone know where I can find me them bulb thingys on here aka does anyone have emm lol

Send a message to Idrees mate. He will be able to sort it for you