Greddy Oil cooler, thermostat and GREX relocation kit with sandwich plate **REDUCED**

Item For Sale:
Greddy Oil cooler, thermostat, GREX relocation kit and sandwich plate, or swap for emanage

Item Condition & Description:
Very Good

Bollox i really don't want to sell this, but i need money to get the car put onto e-manage and mapped for spring and that's not cheap! So this is going to have to go until I can get some funds to buy another one.

Note: This is the proper way to hook up an oil cooler as its got the essential oil thermostat which the cheap kits don't come with, this alone is worth nearly £100 and without it the cooler wont be able to regulate your oil temp to the engine when its cold or hot.

Its a quality bit of kit and does the job nicely, its also got the oil filter relocation kit and comes with the GREX sandwich plate to fit your sensors.

Price:
£250

Pictures:

DSC01278.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:
Will mail, shipping £15

Edited by Taggy

Item For Sale:

Greddy Oil cooler, thermostat, GREX relocation kit and sandwich plate, or swap for emanage

Item Condition & Description:

Very Good

Bollox i really don't want to sell this, but i need money to get the car put onto e-manage and mapped for spring and that's not cheap! So this is going to have to go until I can get some funds to buy another one.

Note: This is the proper way to hook up an oil cooler as its got the essential oil thermostat which the cheap kits don't come with, this alone is worth nearly £100 and without it the cooler wont be able to regulate your oil temp to the engine when its cold or hot.

Its a quality bit of kit and does the job nicely, its also got the oil filter relocation kit and comes with the GREX sandwich plate to fit your sensors.

Price:

£280 or will swap for emanage blue

Pictures:

DSC01278.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Will mail, shipping £15

did u take that pick off td04 for sale thread as that pic is the excat same as the one that was on his for sale thread?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the offer but i think an oil cooler system is a bit pointless without it as you cant regulate the temps properly. Hoping to sell it ASAP to get mine back on the road.