JAM ECU EP91 £500 posted

Item For Sale: JAM 'Super Tuning System' Plug & Play ECU for EP91 Glanza

Item Condition & Description: Used, but perfect working order.

Selling as although I never intended to, I'm itching to try out TD04 power, fitted this and shortly after letting it bed in I took it to Richard Henry Mortorsport who came out with me on a run with his wideband attached, he said at 1 Bar it fuelled the car spot on, @ 1.2 bar it fuelled slightly rich but safe as he said, I decided I wouldn't risk such boost levels however and run it at 1.2 bar. With this ECU and a ct9 power up kit, among all the usual supporting mods I've managed to be neck and neck with an Astra VXR nurburgring, focus St, etc...all on my private drag strip must i mention.

I'm not overly sure or desperate on selling, but if I get the right price it will go, as per the rules.

Price: £520 inc. Special Delivery postage. (£550 and i'll include a HKS actuator)

Pictures:

E4D06228-671A-468C-AE15-1FAB6464E209-157

3B066E28-21C0-4143-8A89-B9B88333BBD8-157

]Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal or Cash on Collection

Edited by A L 3 X

It's not a bad price mate, I paid roughly the same for it without the actuator including fees, and often when you buy one the seller just says 'no proof but always ran fine' whereas I've actually taken it to a knowledgeable guy who has assured

Me its working fine on this setup, I'd assume it could easily fuel a td04 but I want to try the mapped route tbh.

If anybody is seriously interested we could have a chat about the price and mate sort something with PayPal fees, it's mint condition with all seals in tact and I'm not in an urgent rush to sell it, as then id have to put the standard one back at 0.7 bar, with a lot less pull than this :/

They are good despite what some people say, the many that use them always love them and its been a hard decision to put it up or sale, however the td04 bug has bit me, and I like to do things correctly, bought this instead of an fcd for the ct9, and will go piggyback for td04

Sure HawaiiViper has a JAM ECU up for £400?

Not sure how much interest you will get with that one still up for sale mate :(

Hope it sells!! I so need one of these lol

Sold already so i'm sure he could get that. I got mine in Japan so mine was Super Authentic :) lol

Can vouch for these ECU's.. Running 1 myself and it totally transforms the car.. Even if you have just basic mods.. I may put mine up for sale in February depending on if i get a Blitz one ive spotted going uber cheap :)

• 3 weeks later...