Official Japfest 2013 Thread

Hi guys, been a member of the tggt forum for a while, and posted about japfest on there, and they pointed me in the ukso direction. Any way I've bought tickets for japfest via the japfest website but was wandering if there's any stand space left? And how would I go about sorting it? Thanks

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ello mate I saw your post earlier on tgtt the only

Prob is to get a stand pass they ask u to purchase a ticket through Ukso but I'm sure a mod will be able to tell u weather there is a spare stand pass or not there is a thread up of convoy route etc aswel so u can see where everyone meeting etc

Thanks guys just spoke to him via PM hopefully we can sort him out but unlike previous years where I'd just give him a free stand pass the tickets this year are combined tickets and stand passes so no extras without paying for them. Hopefully we can get his ticket changed from a public one to a ukso stand one though :)

But for anyone else reading if you want to be on the stand order through is not Japfest direct

been last couple of years in my old *cough*honda...*cough* would love to take the starlet this year. Ill buy tickets tomorrow when im paid. Dont think my car is worthy of any standage but will be good to meet some fellow starlet owners.

Don't worry about that mate there's plenty of clean freaks coming but there's plenty of people who think there cars not up to scratch but come anyway for the laugh and to meet everyone. I'm sure your car will look great :)

Hows the stand working? if we pay before deadline and the stand has places left do we get to be on the stand? i mean my car at the moment is a totally standard sr but wouldn't mind a place on the stand?

how many spaces left on the stand ?

Stand is as big as the amount of tickets sold, just ask to add your name and purchase your ticket through UKSO

Hows the stand working? if we pay before deadline and the stand has places left do we get to be on the stand? i mean my car at the moment is a totally standard sr but wouldn't mind a place on the stand?

Ask to be added Matt, purchase through UKSO an get it on the stand and enjoy a big convoy down :)

John

Stand is as big as the amount of tickets sold, just ask to add your name and purchase your ticket through UKSO

Ask to be added Matt, purchase through UKSO an get it on the stand and enjoy a big convoy down :)

John

Will purchase tickets asap john thanks, who do i need to be asking, i see my name is on the list on this 1st page is that the list i need to be on?

Booked the whole weekend off and I will be coming to my first jap fest all paid for and ready yay

i want a place on the stand i will be paying in the next 2 weeks is that ok?

Added

Will purchase tickets asap john thanks, who do i need to be asking, i see my name is on the list on this 1st page is that the list i need to be on?

Just pay Matt

Can I be added to the list please I have paid

Cheers an updated

John