15x7 ET13 Compomotive Style wheels for swap/px

Item For Sale: 15x7 ET13 Compomotive Style wheels for swap (Been told these might be TVR Racing wheels) wrapped in 195/50 Parada Spec 2s

Only seen a handful of sets in the UK myself, very rare wheel

Item Condition & Description: 7.5/10 (Few kerb marks, one or two bits of paint flaking off showing green colour underneath but pretty good all round)

Price: Swap, what have you got? Must be 15s

Pictures:

20120928_222244_zps1834027c.jpg

20120929_154739_zps210ee16f.jpg

20120929_180729_zps8ae59d9f.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection preferred

:o You've not had these all that long have you? Should keep them on your na, they looked mint! You know you want to haha ;)

Yeah I bought them a few months ago. I would've run them on the NA but the Meisters are too low on the front and couldn't be bothered raising, getting tracking done again as I'm busy with uni. Also the suspension is coming off the NA and onto the GT in Summer anway so not much point!

Just seeing if anyone has anything that they may wanna swap for these, if not then the GT arches will be getting hacked in the Summer to make these a "practical" fit lol

MA BABYS

*MY BABY'S!!

Haha!

I'd love to have these on my red na :D but all I'd have to offer you is some speedlines that are in desperate need of a referb lol

They are beautiful wheels :D

James

what about these mate?

20120923_143706.jpg

Any details on those? What's the condition and offset? Tyre brand/profile etc?

How about a set of speed lines in white?

Sorry not really a fan of Speedlines!

Just get them arches rolled and pulled! You no it will be worth it in the long run :)

Haha yeah it's a lot of work but would be worth it, for now I'm gonna see if anyone has anything to tempt me with :p

wedsport racing wheels rare offset is 38 am sure 4 tyres are in very good condition no marks at all on the wheels were only powder coated a few months ago.

They look nice but offset is a bit high for my liking and I'm not wanting to spend £120+ on hubcentric spacers. If I change my mind I'll give you a shout though, thanks!

These used to be on my gr I've got its josh old one.

That's right, I bought them off Amir who bought them off Josh :)

• 2 weeks later...