Whats Your Views On This?

Looks like a very good example mate if the miles are genuine.

I'd be interested as to why he bought it then has not used it though?

But for that money and mileage its a great opportunity.

The advert is well written which is tbh the main give away on whether the car is owned by a nonce or a respectable person.

Truth be told though you can never tell until you see it in the flesh but I would most definately be arranging to go and see this it could be a great buy and base.

Have you seen the Silver GT advertised on here by the way ?

Yer i have its looks good but i want something that hasnt really been touched as i want to learn by doing things myself and if i brought a car with a list of mods im going to just be driving someone project.

Yer im going to ring him when i found someone to go with me as its pretty far away from me.

But thats what i was thinking seems untouched but my guess was hes moved abroad as it say hes in Australia.

Aye thats about the only reason I can think of he says he is travelling but surely you would have planned that and not bought a fresh import who knows?

I suppose its worth thr trip though if it turns out to be a good car your on to a massive winner.

Yer seems like a big waste of money to import and register then sell for 2k but well i can only go look and see really :)

what would be the best way to check the miles? because im guessing being an import it wont have any service history?

Importing isnt very expensive with the right companys ;) he may well of done it to make some more money for his traveling, if i coulb be arsed i could import a few cars and double my money by selling them its just im to lazy lol.

It looks very clean and if its as good in the flesh as it looks in the pics buy it! Who care why he bought it and is selling lol