rad pipes going rock solid, overflow filling

new rad cap today and pipes not going as hard but overflow still filling up on boost! however it did suck out of the overflow when it was cold because it was half empty this morning and i left it full! still head gasket?

i kinda think there is a smell of fuel but not certain, im going to do another comp test now

That's what mine dose mate it dosen't bother me to much it see it as coolant it dosen't want haha :D

• 2 weeks later...

I had a issue other week where mine wouldnt stop going flat turns out it was blocked pipes in cooling system and a shooody ebay rad cap!!

were there any other symtoms of the headgasket failing mate?.. i mean lack of power or anything?

TJust im intrigued by this :) Glad you got it sorted though!

Edited by Danza V

there was no lack of power mate the hg looked worse for wear tbh so i was kinda glad it went so i could get a new one on there! my stem seals werent good either so i put on a good head i had there just got it skimed.

i went with genuine toyota as i got it for 45 euros new from my local toyota! athena was an option but over twice the price when the stock one will be ok

• 2 weeks later...