Hello, Just recently bought my first Glanza V ep91 turbo.

However the previous owner has not looked after it well. Needs new shock absorbers however I was thinking of getting a performance coilover kit?

I was thinking of going for the bc racing or d2 racing coilovers or would it be better to go for something else?

BC's are great dude, alot of people swear by them, me included :thumbsup:

Yeah BC's from what I've seen are popular too.

Checkout Meister R Zeta R's, there are top notch and there is £100 off them just now with a code.

meisters get my vote every time

I'll have a look at the meister's what's the retail price on them?

£749 minus the £100 discount so £649. There amazing coilovers though, designed specifically for British roads unlike the others so are not too harsh, come with pillowball adjustable topmounts and have 32 dampening adjustment settings. Also have adjustable spring preload and obviously ride height.

£749 minus the £100 discount so £649. There amazing coilovers though, designed specifically for British roads unlike the others so are not too harsh, come with pillowball adjustable topmounts and have 32 dampening adjustment settings. Also have adjustable spring preload and obviously ride height.

Have to say they look and sound good. Have to save a little bit more for them. Anything to get me over the annoying street bumps and potholes. Is there a time limit on the discount?

Meister-R's all day every day. Couldnt say a bad word about mine and i run mine on the hardest settings for my daily driver. I don't care ABOUT it do i.

But seriously, amazing coilies! Never heard a bad word about Jerrick nor his products.

Meister R's it might just have to be then.

Ive got a set i can sell you mate brand new boxed

600 is a decent. I need to save a little bit more then I'll get back to you?

Meisters are by far and away the best coilovers I've used. Make for a far better road car than the C-Ones I ran on my Altezza, they were farrrr too stiff for a backroad blast!

A lot of speed breakers and bumpy roads in my area so Meisters do sound good to me.

My BCs were around £700 matey

Probably get meisters or bc ones.