I'm not really clued up on the N/As i'm afraid.

Could the standard 4e ECU run the coilpacks though ?

The brown colour 4EFE corolla injectors are an upgrade to the N/A starlet ones, what colour are the ones you have in the 5E ?

Sorry i'm just answering your questions with questions lol.

On a side note, were you at GTG college in Glasgow this week ? Saw a purple / blue EP91, thought it might have been yours ?

I'm not sure if the ecu can, im gonna do some digging tomorrow! Also need to find some injectors and a throttle body from a glanza! Not sure what colour the 5e ones are yet as I won't be at the garage till tomorrow. Don't worry about it mate, every little helps ;) haha nah mate, my cars off the road atm :(

Pretty sure James@CJperformance has some throttle body kicking about dude. Fire him a PM.

A know that feeling, my starlet will never been on the road at this rate of progress anyway haha.

That EP a saw didnt look in the best condition, might have been a Glanza but could have been a rep lol.

You dont change to glanza injectors on a nonturbo. America had a coilpack 5e but its totally different to ours. Post a photo of your 5e and we can tell u. 5e bottom end and 4e head if your stuck. I could be wrong so get pics. Forget the coilpacks for now..

Glanza s ecu is no better. Only 86bhp same as a uk starlet with corolla manifold. Early brown corolla injectors are a urban legend as both early corolla and our starlets have the same fuel pressure, as does the turbos. I have glanza s ecu, ep85 ecu 5efhe ecu, all manifolds and pink injectors.

My advice, use corolla manifold and fit a 50mm throttlebody