Hey all! Been a memeber of TTGT for nearly half a year now and seen this website about so i thought id join!! :) Im front kings lynn and own a 1996 V with a few mods but its a work in progress! Anyways, look foward to chatting with ya'l!

Danza

Hey dude! No not far at all. Theres a few boosting around my way but cant find any of them on either website :(. Its nowt special at the moment just relocated filter, Autobahn 88 Decat, Jam fcd, Buckets ( waste of my money lol!! ) Wheels, brembos on front, Hks exhaust, Boost gauge, Air con dumped, Exterior usual bits, shocks springs. Its getting there but ive had soooo much to sort out due to bodgey repairs and neglect :(

There is a few of us on here, couple from norwich, me and an american all about our area.

There is a silver V in watton but i dont think there much of an enthusiast so arent on any forums.

Sounds like youve got the right idea thought, these things take time but will be worth it in the end :)