Hks mushroom airfilter ?

I have one and it seems to work really well! Can hear it doing its thing all the time! Will be changing to a apexi soon though as there quite big and I'm gonna have limited room when the td04 goes in

Just because you can hear more doesn't mean its doing its job.

I'd choose a K&N filter as they have so many sizes available, are cheap because they are widely mass produced, don't carry JDM price tag, filter well even when covered in dirt and still flow.

Just because you can hear more doesn't mean its doing its job. I'd choose a K&N filter as they have so many sizes available, are cheap because they are widely mass produced, don't carry JDM price tag, filter well even when covered in dirt and still flow.

Agree! K&N are hard to beat.

Thanks people, and I was also under the impression the hks has good flow,this is why you can hear the air sucking in but the filtration it's self is shocking especially if not maintained. Apexi is my preferred filter but if this is cheep enough, will do for the minute. I just needed the opinions of others to help justify how much I'd pay for it. Thanks people !!!