Glanza Perfection!

sweet colour but looks kinda odd with the livesports splitter/spoiler and the standard skirts and rear bumper........................

I've just fitted a livesports spoiler to mine, with full optional kit, to be honest it really looks better in person, half tempted by a livesports lip and skirts now lol

lol, it is quite possible that I would like the look a lot more if I saw it in person :D im just a bit anal when it comes to things not lining up properly, the lip sits way lower than the skirts and look a bit funny..................possibly one of 2 reasons I think I will be selling the varis bumper as it doesnt line up with my livesports skirts and they are genuine so will be going no where :D

lol, it is quite possible that I would like the look a lot more if I saw it in person :D im just a bit anal when it comes to things not lining up properly, the lip sits way lower than the skirts and look a bit funny..................possibly one of 2 reasons I think I will be selling the varis bumper as it doesnt line up with my livesports skirts and they are genuine so will be going no where :D

Ill buy the skirts ;)

^^ This

I think Spoiler is irrelevant to the rest of the kit tbh. Think any spoiler looks fine with a standard kit on Glanzas.

I agree with the whole skirts and bumpers not lining up that looks bad but not spoilers.

Edited by StuDoc 72

haha £1k! they're less than £300 from RHDjapan. although thats obviously is before shipping and tax.

Lol, see after that it would be near £1k :p

works well tbf

DSCF1349_zps8e68331b.jpg

see to me, that doesnt look good....................hate livesports spoilers, dont like duck ass spoilers and those lights are horrible lol! each to there own though dude, not that you will, but dont take my comments to heart as there are loads of people who think that looks perfect as I am sure there will be equally enough people who wont like what im having done to my car :(