Hey, I bought a EP82 just before christmas, its been slightly "tuned*" but needs some tlc.

Braided turbo oil feed

blitz rad and intercooler

2.5" powerflow exhaust with decat

walbrow 255 fuel pump

Blitz dump valve

Lightened and balanced flywheel

Exedy Clutch.

Pictures will follow shortly

* I say *tuned but it has a few minor issues but its getting there

• 1 month later...

Right, so last night, on the way to a small local meet. All is well, then my lights just go off, so I try turning them off then on, nothing, flashed my high beams, everything came back, buzzing. Oh was I wrong. Get to the meet hang about a bit, go to leave and it's running like an absolute sack. Barely moving. All electrics have gone dim. Had to send one of my mate to fetch the pickup so I could tow it home. Had to remove the front bumper too. I think it's the alternator that's kicked it but ill check when I have time, also seeing as the bumper is off ill respray and fibreglass in places. Needs doing.

Right, so last night, on the way to a small local meet. All is well, then my lights just go off, so I try turning them off then on, nothing, flashed my high beams, everything came back, buzzing. Oh was I wrong. Get to the meet hang about a bit, go to leave and it's running like an absolute sack. Barely moving. All electrics have gone dim. Had to send one of my mate to fetch the pickup so I could tow it home. Had to remove the front bumper too. I think it's the alternator that's kicked it but ill check when I have time, also seeing as the bumper is off ill respray and fibreglass in places. Needs doing.

Close up of the wheels pls dude, nice shots
There in refurb just now but when I get them back ill sort you a photo out