95 starlet gt Breaking.

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

I'm breakin my starlet as I've just bought another shell. Most parts available bar engine, gearbox, interior is from a mk2 as I'm swapping my mk3 interior into my new shell.

Front brakes with good discs, £80 for the pair

Rear brake calipers and discs £60 for the pair

Ep82 rear axle £90

Rear bumper, not the best so £30

Front bumper £50

Rear lights £50 for the pair

Rear windows no tints £30 for the pair

Mk2 rear seats £20

2 front wings in 205 black, could do with a paint £30

Ep82 bonnet £40

2 front bumpers. 1 cut for intercooler and another one uncut. £30 for cut one and £50 for uncut.

Any other parts that you may be interested in pm me and I will see what I've got :)

Pictures:

B01E30B2-FD6A-4A0E-8576-4B1C76458551-664

41BCDE64-AE6B-41CF-9F68-752C82BEBA57-664

Payment & Shipping Details:buyer pays postage and packaging. If you like you can arrange your own corriour

Will get back to u on the console surround as the car I'm buyin doesn't have one. He has got a console surround with holes for gauges cut out so i might buy that but not sure yet. But I will have those other bits mate :)

I'm after the cig lighter/ashtray unit with glowplug, radio brackets, with all corresponding screws and bolts/clips etc for the aforementioned parts please

Also the screws/clips and bolts etc that hold the lower driver side dash piece in place (it's the panel that the speaker screws into I'm talking about)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've a mk1 bumper that's uncut but needs a paint. Got an optional splitter on it too. No sunroof switch sorry and the shell isn't the best to be honest, it's been crashed at the front by the previous owner, which I tried to straighten but is not the best. I'm near Elgin