Hou's Leon FR+ TDI 150

This isn't going to be the most exciting thread in the world as there will only be tiny changes but I love it :)

2013-02-02134106_zps130be8aa.jpg

2013-02-02151124_zpsc38616e7.jpg

Still need some better pictures but it is a start and should then leave me some cash for a track shed

Cheers dude, I hadn't sen the thread but have now. Lovely motor dude :)

I am over the moon with mine and dropped lucky on a lower mileage one (61k with FSH). You had any issues?

Thanks! This is nice too, you don't often see silver ones! Wow that's crazy low miles, should be pretty reliable then! ow much did you pay if you don't mind me asking? PM if you like

It's gave us a problem when changing the brakes to TT ones (servo and MS), sorted that. Also MK4 chassis are prone to leaks, we had one in the door seal but that's all repaired now and all is well otherwise!

If it does cause any problems there's a How 2 I can link you to that I followed for repair, it worked perfectly for me and the car has been fine since :)

Awesome cheers dude, will remember that just in case :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No water leaks, quite good MPG, no real issues with it except the central locking isnt opening the drivers door. Really nice car but I have been considering selling it for an EP3 as all i seem to do is sit in traffic so can't be saving that much fuel

• 1 month later...
Went to a stag do in Edale in the Peaks yesterday, so thought it would be rude not to sample some of the epic roads en route. Sadly it was very hazy and when I got to Wynatts pass the sun was in the wrong place but got a pic or two

IMG_0515_zpsc671adde.jpg

IMG_0514_zps28143c46.jpg

IMG_0513_zps2c8e3e66.jpg

IMG_0511_zps36cd031b.jpg

IMG_0510_zps98655541.jpg