How to reduce boost spike?

Nop still not solved it man.

I need to try the actuator possition first before i start spending money.

Probs won't be buying a boost controller right now as it's been an expensive month already for the car lol, had to pay for the body work damage and just spent £210 on bits for the car for mot at the end of the month and got to pay for that and have tracking done yet lol.

That sucks yeh all adds up though dont it. Yeh try the actuator first but if that dont help i would deffo invest in a boost controller

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks yeh all adds up though dont it. Yeh try the actuator first but if that dont help i would deffo invest in a boost controller

I've already got a boost controller haha. It's always spiked ever since i td04'd it. 99.9% sure it's the actuator and of course when i put my new td04 hybrid on the actuator was set up the same on one bolt.

I've already got a boost controller haha. It's always spiked ever since i td04'd it. 99.9% sure it's the actuator and of course when i put my new td04 hybrid on the actuator was set up the same on one bolt.

yeh people say stay away from gizzmos though. But yeh id deffo check the actuator just weird because mine doesnt spike that much at all

Ok so i was taking off my actuator today, and saw that the vacuum line that goes on the actuator then to the boost solenoid was split - _ - .... So i cut it down and put it back on, so will test drive tomorrow... As i suspect that's why it was spiking loads haha!