Northwest meet.. anybody up for it ?

As above people i'm in St.Helens & i am pretty sure i am the only guy with a glanza around my ways.. Would be good if a few of the northwest lads, blackpool, manchester etc could all meet up some time soon. Get a few pics together make a day of it.. is anybody up for this ??

• 2 weeks later...

that sounds like a good offer to me Mike! Your nice and handy right off the motorway aswell. So long as im off work i would be up for a north west meet at tuning developments! maybe a few dyno runs if people are up for it?

Edited by Bean

Could possibly tie something in here if you guys wanted :)

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

This is a great idea!!

I'd love to come down and meet the TD lads aswell as the North West starlet chaps!

Might have you guys set up my boost controller too whilst were there :p I'm horrible when it comes to wires :D ...

I'm only free on a Saturday as I have to work Sundays :( ..

Could do the 2nd or 9th of march at TD?

Edited by Matt1878

i had thought about that but wasn't sure about the weather. I think there was a rolling road day at tdi north years ago and we had a bbq it was quality! good shout Mike! :D if i can scrape a few quid together maybe i could bring the ep85 down for a run.

Edited by Bean

Sounds good, hopefully the weather will have picked up by then and the starlets which have been hibernating will be awake lol.

As for April if its on a weekend I can only do the 21st 27th or 28. What does everyone else think?