What MPG are you getting out of your starlet

My NA gets 40mpg, bigger tyres, generally probably more weight (ICE) probably and gets driven enthusiastically now and then

My GT I have no idea, the 4 months it was on the road it was mostly on boost :lol:

I was getting 320mile (42lt) to my Glanza running 160bhp with 6speed box. A little less with the 5speed. Roughly 34.5mpg

320miles is way more than 34.5 thats more like 40mpg. 270miles is high 30's. it might be a 42ltr tank but you couldnt use it all, prob still had 5-6 ltrs left

320miles is way more than 34.5 thats more like 40mpg. 270miles is high 30's. it might be a 42ltr tank but you couldnt use it all, prob still had 5-6 ltrs left

That's not a guestemate to how much I used, that is what I used 42lt ish some times a little more, <1lt. some times a little less, <1lt. When I filled up thats how much fuel went in my tank not what the tank holds and yes it averaged 34.5 uk mpg.

That's not a guestemate to how much I used, that is what I used 42lt ish some times a little more, <1lt. some times a little less, <1lt. When I filled up thats how much fuel went in my tank not what the tank holds and yes it averaged 34.5 uk mpg.

Shit your tank must have nearly been bone dry lol

Haven't a clue, spends most its life in the garage, and when it's not it getting thrashed around tracks. But at 272bhp on TD04 when cruising to shows/tracks its fucking awesome on fuel, having said that, my other car is a 1988 325 e30 lol