Hi folks.. Im Jinx, Geo's mate from Biggar. A few of you might know me as one of his passengers on the LockLomond cruze back in may!

I know its not a Glanza but i thought you might like a look at my new CRX.. it came like this..Newcar052.jpgnewcar038.jpgNewcar053.jpgNewcar055.jpgNewcar048.jpg

Hope you like it guys.... i do! :(

they werent called the CRX

the CRX mk1 ended production in 1987 the mk2 took over untill 1992, the del sol was then born in 1993 however there was a very short period between 1992 and 1993 where the del sol was branded a CRX and it had no round lights in the bumper just the oval shaped head lights, im guessing it was due to this that the CRX name stuck with the del sol

looks a very clean example of one mate, my mrs is tempted with one herself now her paseo has sold

Jim

Not a fan of that kit, sorry! But as long as you like it!!

My mate use to own one of these, 262bhp with a Jackson Racing supercharger on a B16 with a B18 bottom end.. Sold and written off now though :unsure:

yes i remember you at the meet i'm the guy that geo couldn't keep up with in the rain lol :D aint that right geo. :lol:

liking the del sol mate not a fan of chrome wheels though.

not a fan of your top either in your profile photo :unsure: lol

• 2 weeks later...