Bad Start to the day!

So the story goes: I've just finished 3x 13hrs shifts and an 8hr shift in a row for my day off today... I get woken up at 8am out of my slumber because the woman working today forgot her keys and I had to go open up for her, pissed off that I was woken up on my day off, I jump out of bed and drive down to open up. Then on the way back home about 100yards from my front door I turn a corner clip the kerb, put a huge dent in my alloy and puncture my tyre.

So that means I'll need 2 new tyres (£110), fitting and balancing (~£40) and a repair on the wheel(£??) -- Not good when I'm trying to save money for a holiday that I probably can't afford anyway! FFS!

Gees pal, i hit a rock once popped my tyre bent one of my old sparco crimsons, it was snowing like a blizzard and the rock took out another 2 cars.

Then my battery died on my phone and it was so cold i couldnt actually put the spare on, which had a slow leak aswell. I managed to turn the phone off and save enough battery for a very short phone call which somehow got me help. I also didnt have a wheel spanner.

I did however get the emergency pack one of the other victims brought over to help and forgot it when she left. But i tried to get an understanding of her because she looked quite nice, and found out she had a boyfriend. shit! haha

I was gonna charge my phone before i left that day too.

Well I've had a really good day. A few daya ago i ordered some stuff from Toby then realised I couldn't pay for it because I'm going home in August and I need some money in my UK account. Wouldn't be able to pay till Sept :( Then i checked my UK bank balance and realised I've got a £700 overdraft so I can pay Toby and still have money for my week at home! Happy doesn't begin to cover it!

Oh well slightly better...

Dropped the wheel off at Carrick Engineering (I'll put them in the business directory later on) in Prestwick -- the Wheel needs repaired but it's not too bad at all. So final costs are:

Tyres: £110

Fitting and balancing £20

Repair: £20 (woohoo -- was expecting about £50)

Paint and shit to touch up the wheel: £25

=====================

Total: £175

=====================

So £175 of stuff which I didn't need today :(

thats exactly like when i smashed the front splitter before J.A.E going over a stupid speed bump, £60 out my pocket that could have went to booze :(

anyways, have a great holiday chum!

All I had planned for today was to wash and polish the car, go to the gym then chill out in the back garden with my new book and take in some sun... but now I've been running about like a blue arsed fly trying to get 100 other things organised. Just a good job I'm back working at home for a short while so I can walk to work. The car's abandoned outside parked like a corner kick until the tyres arrive (hopefully thursday -- mytyres.co.uk are quite prompt)

And it's about to rain!

Nothing worse than having to get up on your day off :(

Oh yes there is....spending money on things you shouldnt be when your saving for holidays

Unlucky mate....hope the holiday is a good un :p