1997 Glanza V black now breaking can rhis be moved

Year:1997

Model: Toyota starlet glanza v manual

Tax: no tax

MOT: october 13( uk m.o.t )

102,000 km / 65,000 mile

PLEASE NOTE THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN WAKEFIELD/LEEDS WEST YORKSHIRE ENGLAND

For sale is this standard Toyota starlet glanza v in metallic black, this is a low mileage standard example

imported in 2008 have all the documentation

manual transmission

the car when I bought it was still restricted to low/hi boost and to 112mph so has not been ragged also the guy who I bought it off was in his 30's

the car is standard apart from a couple of extras

• stainless exhaust unknown jap system
  • cone filter
  • blitz turbo timer
  • jap original flare in footwell
  • enkei style alloy wheels satin black with enkei stickers
  • clear indicator lenses
will also throw in a bailey dump valve and a boost gauge I have

since owning this car have serviced it changing 12/2/13

• plugs
  • power steering belt ( removed the air con while I was at it )
  • oil and filter
  • flat wiper blades all round
the engine and turbo pulls very well for a standard v no blue smoke no burning oil or water no overheating everythings as it should be

clutch slipping and gearbox as it no crunching into the gears

drives extremely well

bodywork I would describe as good for the year odd mark and scratch , bonnet has some stone chips

I bought the car on irish plates as it was imported into Ireland at first but then was sold to a guy from odlham so is still on irish plates so will need to be registered at some point which is £55.00 but I have all documents to do this and you can still drive the car while its being registered as most insurers will let you insure it on the chassis number

any questions please ask

now breaking contact me for parts all items collection omly unless small and agreed

Pictures:

IMG_0288_zpsec69e27e.jpg

IMG_0287_zpsdc4f9fd9.jpg

IMG_0289_zps37df1e85.jpg

IMG_0283_zpsc7bb185e.jpgIMG_0279_zps5b4a5340.jpgIMG_0280_zpse6aba6b7.jpg

IMG_0278_zps1362262b.jpg

IMG_0281_zps8b65c5d9.jpg

Contact Details call or text me on 07426929252

Edited by jonnyoldroyd

Why would it cost 300 to change the cambelt?

Thats what i've been quoted by the local garage for parts and labour and i've been using them for many years and servicing on previous cars. Work colleague had a cambelt change done on a 15 year old Fiat Punto recently and the cheapest she was quoted was £295.

Toyota would charge at least £500 for a cambelt change.

Edited by ady2k5

Do the Cambelt yourself abit of common sense and NO stupid mistakes and your away. Not hard to do! Would advise water pump to the new owner if for example it's still the original belt and pump! Can get the belt done for 60quid if you that desperate! Lol

just to clarify, this has to be taken to a british mot station where it will be issued with a

an mot certificate based on the chassis number, this new mot must be taken to a dvla office, with proof of insurance,proof of identity of the would be registered keeper,£55 documentation fee and appropraite amount for 6 months tax,providing tax has been paid when this was imported into Ireland, there should be no further costs, a british age related log book and updated mot will be sent via post.

hope this helps would be buyers looks a clean car!