Amazing audi!!

my mates S3 is running just under 600bhp one of the fastest cars i have been in.

The engine in his car used to be in a 2004 polo before and he spent £1000s trying to get the traction right but it just spun up in every gear so he put the engine back in the S3.

Im not a big fan of german cars myself but i can appreciate anything with big power and boost!

Fair enough, you can get the mps kits i just didnt have the time to look, can get these remapped and also have a good suspension package thats an upgrade for the mps's as well

Saying that you can get mps's for 6k now and for £1500 u can have it remapped to 320hp with said handling kit.... Hhmmm tempting myself now! Lol

I work for vw Audi and Škoda, I use to be a vw owner aswell built a mk4 1.8t from ground up and all my family own dubs but now I'm bored of them but I would never say no to a scirocco R line 170 tdi they pull like a train, handle amazing, epic on fuel and look nuts and can be mapped up to some nice figures