White 1995 GT Turbo needs little tlc

Year: 1995
Model: GT Turbo
Tax: March 2013
MOT: April 2013
Mileage: 150'000km (93;000+ Miles)

Description: Selling due to short of funds. Had this car over a year now and has never let me down, pulls well in all gears. Since then i have done the following work, 6 speed gearbox, replaced turbo due to seals being gone and fitted with hks adjustable actuator, passenger side cv joint, new disks and pads, replaced struts and shox all around due to leaking, new tyres, fitted hks mushroom filter, rewelded up exhaust inc removing middle silencer box and fitting new flexi hose, Super Drager backbox, stainless steel manifold, toms replica front grille (does come with standard one), 15" wolfrace alloys, manual boost control. Has just had new starter motor fitted, cambelt change, oil and spark plug change. Car is currently running on 0.7 bar boost but is capable of more. Included with this is a TD04L but needs rest of kit and turbo timer which needs fitting. Also have MK1 front bumper just needs respraying.

The only things that really needs attention is exterior as there is a dent in N/S wing and also N/S wind deflector has piece missing, bonnet could do with respray as had a reaction to some substance, drivers window needs new circlip for regulator a 10 min job, and just a general tidy up.

I am open to sensible offers as i need gone ASAP due to owing money

Price: £1300

Pictures:IMG_0417_zpsf7be0070.jpg

IMG_0418_zps5a84b93b.jpg

IMG_0416_zps7f79d59e.jpg

IMG_0415_zps384d1367.jpg

IMG_0422_zps95357f07.jpg

Contact Details: Text me on 07972920596 and will get back to you as soon as i can.

Sorry havent got back to noone work been redicosly busy still for sale willing to listen to offers. Dont know what would need doing to it for mot shouldnt be alot as ive ploughed aload of money into it. Viewing is welcome just give me a text.