Got me a Starlet and could do with a bit of help please.

Muddyell, if you ever come on holiday to Kent, come clean my car ;) B)

Might clean Si's if i ever went that way but why would i clean yours lol you traitor B)

I should start charging for this lol

@cal I wouldnt clean the car that often on a normal wash but if he is trying to bring his car back to how it should look then a little time and effort is needed :D

@gaz Yea i can see where your comin from with buying your own stuff but if your are a 'novice' at this kind of thing and jump staright in the deep end buying a PC you could do some serious damage to your paintwork. I would rather someone do that for me to see if it actually makes much difference aswell before spendin loads on all the stuff and it doesnt do fuck all, and potentially make it worse

Oh yea and hes a few pics of my red one in its better days

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

As you can see red can give some awesome reflections after the effort has been put in

@ idrees and Sparky cheers for the comments B)B)

great pics there dude, i think i'll be following those steps u outlined above to give them a try, see wot mine comes up like. i think its fairly obviouos u know your stuff on this topic muddy dude, nice one!!

i had a pro buff part of my car before JAE...its awesome!!! may pay to have him do the full car top to bottom!

Phil.