Evo TME vector

That's awesome mate! Wish I could do the shading -- I sat with my Glanza vector a while back and ended up nearly throwing the monitor out the window because after about 5hrs (just shading) it still looked shit!

Seeing this spurred me to try and finish my vector -- however my computer spat the dummy because I had it saved to a temp folder on my desktop and my C:\ partition is pretty small! Lost what I had done!

I however did realise in the process that it was a bit rough... so I'm gonna start again and see what I can come up with!! All my layers were all over the joint and badly organised... should get something up soon!

Lol shittys.. but good move on the second part. i would do a GT one but i keep getting wrapped up in stuff i didnt finish the s2000 one either but i can post it up if you like.

Would be good to see the glanza though pal

yebo.. i just found a supra and ae86 vector i started ages ago. like literally just the outline was all i done. Im thinking i might finish the ae86 when i can be bothered.

I've started.... again... on my Glanza vector. I totally scrapped the first one because the layers were everywhere and coming back to it after a couple of months things were just going pear shaped.

This is a couple hours work this afternoon. The hard bit for me os still to come, the wheels (because they're quite complex) and the shading (because I'm shit at it!) but I'll give it a go... anyway, progress so far:

Glanzavector_newcopy.jpg

I spent about 10 min on it the other day... working quite a bit this week so I can get time off for hols + flat hunting before I start my new job. I'll post up the shading I've done so far in a min.

=======

Ok here's what I've got so far... it stills needs a broad imagination but give it a squint :lol:

shading.jpg

I think the shading is quite hard because the photo I'm working from has a lot of tree reflection and stuff... maybe I'm just making excuses tho :D

original.jpg

P.S

I'll finish it off on friday night hopefully (sounds a sad state of affairs sitting in on a friday night doing this doesn't it? :D )

Yeah coming together, its good when the shading starts looking effective. Just make the intercooler look shiny on the final so its not too dull.

My friday nights have been just as bad the last couple of months! lol