• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just fitted my snap off boss kit...

snapoff2.jpg

snapoff.jpg

im not too sure what to think to be honest, its good for the fact that no f*cker can take my pride and joy, but it makes the wheel stick out alot more than i expected it to.... its cool when driving it, because it has that rally/race feel where the wheel is close to the driver......

but it just looks a bit odd!!!!

what do you guys think??

(excuse the mess!!)

snapoff1.jpg

opinions welcome :)

Rich.

lol cheers mate!!! :)

nah, not heard of em here!! its bad because i was a taxi for a night and they all wanted to get food and stuff and just dumped all their crap in the foot well!! cheeky buggers!

so what do you guys think to the wheel boss? does it stick out too far???

Rich.

looks good rich.

i could do with one for mine as i sit about a mile from the wheel to fit my extrordinary long body in!!  :) 

p.s crashed my car other day dude  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol you could do with one dude!!! as you saw today, its good for a spacer too... im starting to like it a bit more now... yeah i saw it today, but at least you can have a proper sleeper now!!! stop dicking around and get some throttlebodies!!

Rich Rich Rich... ;) you do talk some nonsense dude B) , it doesnt look odd...IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proper BO!!!! Excellent work mate. :lol:  :p

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

B) me? nonsense??? nah!!! lol thanks mate, as i said, im starting to like it a bit more now...

looking sweet, you got my air intake that im getting too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers bud! well you know what they say... great minds mate, great minds... B):lol::D

lookin good mate! where did you get your apexi from?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers!! i got it from 5400rpm off ebay, you need an adaptor for it though.

Rich.

lol i didnt secure it at the ends!! if you get the right size then it should be fairly tight, so it doesnt really need securing.

yeah, the joys of that manifold!!!!!!! i love it!!! B)B):D:D:rolleyes:B):D

Rich.

that engine bay is pristeen man, good job!

im also loving the adapter for the wheel, i think it looks great and im also thinking about doin something similar as i wish the stearing wheel was closer to me rally style

• 3 months later...

just a small update really...

got my custom front bumper back on the car again as it was a bit of a waste with it just sitting in the shed.

also fitted my free rear strut brace today, and has made a little difference... you can defineately feel what the rear is doing a bit more than before, so im well chuffed with that!

strutbrace003.jpg

strutbrace001.jpg

strutbrace004.jpg

strutbrace002.jpg

Rich.

lol it was my mates mk3 astra rear brace... i cut it down by 2 inches and got it welded up.

i dont let a bargain slip me by!!! :lol:

Rich.