Private car parks?

Hi guys, having a bit of an issue with my cars parked in the car park at my flat. The carpark has a gate which is on my building and the carpark is directly behind our building. There is a housing association next to our building ( the gate is between us) and the 40 or so employees park in the carpark from 8 till 6 five days a week and all the employees have thier own key to the gate.

I "aquired" a key and ive had my cars in there for over a year and today i found some notices on the windscreens from the housing titled illegal parking notice. It explains that the carpark is for private residents only and if i dont move my vehicle environmental services will be advised to remove it on the 6th of march and my vehicle details have been passed to the police who will make further enquires.

Now i know the car park is not for my block of flats its for 2 other blocks at the other side but only 4 spaces are being used and the rest by these wankers that work here who also park in all the spaces on the road outside our flat. I know i shouldnt be using the car park but why should they be allowed to park there? Especially if thier own notice says in block capitals "for private residents only"

Charlie

well they shouldnt realy but its their car park owned by their company so they arnt going to be stopped by anyone. id move em quick though as a mate had a simlar issue in an unsed carpark and his cars got towed before the deadline and crushed! :(

I will be leaving it there theres no where round here i can keep it except the car park.

Even if i do need to move it ill be doing my best to stop these cunts parking in it. I know a few of the employees use the carpark at weekends aswell when the football is on as my house is a 2 minute walk to the stadium.

by the way only cars had these notices on them. I am taking the piss a wee bit tho i have 2 cars and 2 vans round there but at the end of the day, its an empty car park where i live and the only people who are annoyed about it are the people who work in that building because they use it.

But as i said the notice says in bold capitals " this carpark its for private residents only"

id complain then tbh,

and iddy, clamping is now illigal but towing isnt! so dont get the wrong idea bud, you are now tickwted for being in the wrong place i.e private parking zones but if you are in violation of council restrictions or double yellows or oublic zones you will be towed. I've sevral mates who work for recovery agents and the tow on a regular basis for the police/council etc

Thats te thing tho, the carpark is behind my flat, the gate is on my building but the car park is for the other 2 blocks at the other side. I shouldnt have a key for it and the person i got the key from shouldnt have one either.

The thing that annoys me is that they are telling me to get out and then using the carpark to thier own lesiure and not to mention the tradesmen who subby to the housing are constantly in the car park. Why should i move when they arent residents either?

On my way back from the shop there,I just bumped into the prick from the housing who i argued with on the phone, he was walking back to the carpark for his car with his snooker que. must have been in the snooker club round the corner after work! So he is using the car park outside work hours. Im definetly not moving it now!

Not too bothered if i have to move the car anyway it will be dryer and safer in one of my lockups but its a 20 min walk from my house but id like to keep my vans out there as its a pretty rough area and the van was broken into before i got a key to the carpark

Edited by bucketep91