First Drive After TD04 Conversion...

I must admit.

I would love to drive a decent td04 starlet.

As I haven't got the full potential out of my ct9 yet, in happy with it ... Love the quick spool and instant pull of the ct9 and I'm only running what? 140-150bhp? Lol

Nothing to some of you guys but my glanza is the 1st 'fast' car I have owned.

Still puts a massive smile on my face! Haha :D

well i drove DEREKSTIs td05 forged glanza the other day and what a fuckin machine boys!! :D

put it this way, by lettin me feel that boost its givin me a massive incentive to finish my td04 SR!!

the fuckin pull it had! oh my days, plus i didnt hammer it like i would my own, just a couple of 2nd-3rd gear pulls as the roads were busy.

so 2moz after i drop the mrs at work,im hittin the SR hard

I'm gonna try and get the most out of a CT9 setup first, then all the supporting mods will be there when i want to switch to a bigger turbo setup.

This is my plan minus the bigger turbo ( I think ) .. If my turbo goes ill get a hybrid. If I love my glanza so much at highly tuned ct9 with all supporting mods then I might go with that hybrid td04 that TD have.

What sort of revs do the ct9 turbos hit full boost (1bar) with simple breathing mods? Just a rough idea.

I bought mine with a td04 on, its late but seen as its a 1.3 with a bigger turbo than made for it isnt to bad. Also it has an 8 intercooler to fill.

Power wise?

Ct9. 170-190?

Td04. 200-220?

New to thease cars.

Steve