First Drive After TD04 Conversion...

Td04 is good like the pull is harder but I was was out with my mate he's running a ct9 with a load of mods and a emb set up and he leaves the other guy for shit that's on tdo4 with a fcd and fpr I really think that people with the ryt mods and a good set up can out run a tdo4 any day they boath claim ther cars are 200 bhp the ct9 wins all day long

I really think with a good ct9 set up and a cheep tdo4 fcd and rrfpr.. ct9 can win all day long after what I saw tonight don't get me wrong like a good tdo4 is mega but a lot of people do it on the cheep I'm going for 190 from my ct9 set up and I really think it will do ok with the big boys

by the way my mate is running 1.1 on a p&p ecu 192bhp left the tdo4 for shit the tdo4 is on a emb that he got 2nd hand and hasn't been mapped to his car but the point is tdo4 isn't that much better than a really good ct9 set up imop

by the way my mate is running 1.1 on a p&p ecu 192bhp left the tdo4 for shit the tdo4 is on a emb that he got 2nd hand and hasn't been mapped to his car but the point is tdo4 isn't that much better than a really good ct9 set up imop

Just answered own question... Wasn't mapped to his car.. Simples! No wonder it lost!

Tdo4 powwwwa is just lovely can't wait for more boost this time I. The tdo4 mwwwhhhhahah!

Edited by iamlegend

Its plain and simple..

CT9 is more for the streets.

TD04 is more for motorways..

My friend had a ct9 running 170bhp and it killed my other friends TD04s glanza which was running around 220bhp.

CT9 dusted him all day long acceleration, but as soon as they were on motorways, the TD04 would win.