Item For Sale:cusco LSD gearbox

Item Condition & Description:used was told it has done 10000 miles since diff was put in and had a full rebuild. Has a hole size of a 50p at top. Was told something fell on it. But in no way does it affect the way the gearbox works. I was going to get a alley plate welded. I can have this done at an extra cost. The hole has been done from outside and I have the pieces to prove somewhere

Price:£500 plus fees and delivery

Pictures:78B25AEA-A897-4C2B-9823-8C15A4CFBEF3-149

8D58C636-C00A-4C81-AE8F-D2678C005991-149

Payment & Shipping Details:PayPal or bank transfer. Pick up proffered. But will ship and buying risk

Edited by Jhandy
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember some people doing mods on there micras on the msc forum drilling holes in their gearbox housings for better ventilation and cooling just to mention they were no standard micras. The holes caused no damage to the internals. Unless they were just lucky.

Will try and find that thread

Edited by Ep'd

Get a picture through the driveshaft holes

Heres a comparison of what some diff's look like when looking through, so if it doesn't look like the stock one then its obviously lsd also i can add cusco lsd to this list if you do grab a picture :)

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/55996-identifing-aftermarket-lsds/#entry717283

well here are the pics of where the driveshafts go and as you can see its not standard :)

this is the nearside

8B26247C-455F-47B1-8A6C-9DB610BB0297-496

and here is the offside

739C0370-B9B5-47E2-A8AF-B0BDFED2C7B7-496

Id be interested if you have proof of the diff in there id only want the diff tho box is no use to me specially with the hole in the top lol i know you say theres nothing in there but little bit suspect

pictures for you bud

You use standard shafts bud. But I'm not sure if this LSD would fit into a factory LSD box. I think I have 2 sets of standard shafts I know I have one set that goes with this box

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...