Hi guys bought my glanza about 3 months ago now with hardly a Mark on her, she has 140000 km and I'm loving every minute of owning her. I've got so much planned for this car money is no object anyway enough of me going on

The spec when I bought her is as follows

Trd cat back exhaust

Wedsport lites 15"

Hks sqv dump valve

White line anti roll bar

Apex 35mm lowering springs and uprated shocks

Civic type r ep3 seats (which I hate and will be soon up for sale)

Trd quick shift

Trd gear knob

Mountney steering wheel

Razo turbo timer

Unknown after Market manifold and de cat

Hks oil cap

Tegiwa bonnet raisers

Benen industries tow hook

D2 spec wheel nuts

Unknown air filter

This is her when I picked her up

image_zps09226f72.jpg

image_zps7ba94134.jpg

image_zps87ada3b1.jpg

I decided to sticker bomb a few parts and clean the underside of the bonnet

image_zpsb024553b.jpg

image_zpscb17ede7.jpg

I then set about fitting some clear indicator lenses a trs towstrap and replacing glanza stickers with some red ones

image_zpsabcb6e0a.jpg

I then fitted a gutted japspeed cat back exhaust and some rota gt3s

image_zpse672b225.jpg

image_zps0b95af6c.jpg

image_zps4d603327.jpg

So that's how she stands at the minute and I've got so much more I want to do to her il keep everyone updated

y do the rotas look bent as fuck in that pic? lol

looks good tho apart from the wonky pic

Cameras gone on my iPhone mate droped it in a puddle a few weeks back so it's not the rotas it's my shitty camera lol the new phone can wait though got better things to spend my money on now I got this car lol thanks mate :)

y do the rotas look bent as fuck in that pic? lol

looks good tho apart from the wonky pic

Replacing that bent picture thanks for spotting that here's one where my camera didn't screw the wheels up lol

image_zps37720f2e.jpg

Just got my hands on a set of fishnet recaros out a ignis sport, pick them up Friday il take some pics when I fit them :)

They are extreammmly comfy! I have them in my ignis sport :)

Looks good though mate prop see you around when I'm out with starletsr?

James

They are extreammmly comfy! I have them in my ignis sport :)

Looks good though mate prop see you around when I'm out with starletsr?

James

Yea mate there coming out a ignis sport, I've been after a set for ages now :)

Thanks mate :) il come out with you all bit busy next week but after that we will sort something out buddy :)

Alex

• 5 months later...

Had a few things done to her in the last few months I've had suzuki ignis sport fishnet recaros fitted, jam ecu fitted, rota gt3s sprayed 040 White along with blue d1 spec lug nuts, varis front bumper and livesport spoiler sprayed and fitted and 98 spec rear lights fitted. I have blue glanza side stickers to replace the red ones, I'm removing the dc stickers and I'm looking out for a fmic to fill that massive gap!! So until next payday heres a few pics :)

image_zpscee68956.jpg

image_zps1f633a10.jpg

image_zps2b3a403e.jpg

image_zpsff031f26.jpg

image_zps1621e7c1.jpg

image_zps84e3d15f.jpg

image_zps97f55e83.jpg

As said before mate, looks loads better now :) good work :) what size are your wheel nuts ? M12 x 1.5 or m12 x 1.25

James

Cheers dude i love it :) the nuts are M12 x 1.5, hows the ignis coming along?

Alex

Ahh that's ashame was going to offer to buy your red ones off you but mine are 1.25's :)

Well my coilovers should be delivered today and fitted on the weekend, and Friday all being well il be paying for some Rota grids ;) so big changes happening :) what's next for you ? Forged ? ;)

James

Ahh that's ashame was going to offer to buy your red ones off you but mine are 1.25's :)

Well my coilovers should be delivered today and fitted on the weekend, and Friday all being well il be paying for some Rota grids ;) so big changes happening :) what's next for you ? Forged ? ;)

James

The red ones were all chipped mate I don't think they were genuine ones :( sounds good thats going to look awesome decked on grids :) 100% have to meet :) next for me is fmic, air filter relocation, hybrid ct9 at 1.0 bar, exedy clutch and generally tidy up the bay :) that I'm hoping will be done by October as I have my insurance, tax and m.o.t all in September :(

Alex