Hi, New owner, s.wales/midlands

Hi All

I just got my first starlet, no mods at moment but building a list and cant wait to get on with it. Eventually want to do it up for the track.

I live in Leicester but regularly stay in s.wales and birmingham.

This is my second attempt to say hello, the last one got ignored :-( and no one replied...

cheers lads

Welcome to UKSO:) were to in south wales do you go :)?

Usually the rhonnda as thats where my sister lives, but I grew up in Nantyglo/Brynmawr so I'm over that way sometimes seeing my mam n my butties... I see your in pontypool

Cheers for the welcomes lads

welcome, we are in ystrad mynach :)

thats good to know, might need some coilovers in July, gonna see how the MOT goes first

Welcome along, get some pictures up

just made a photobucket account to post one but i cant sign in for some reason. will try again later. Also its a crap picture anyway - waiting for a nice day when I can get a pic with a welsh view!

Welcome! I'm down in Cardiff when I have time off Uni

Get a build thread up!

Amjad, love your green EP91 build thread, you seem to be the man to know lol as your name seems to get mentioned a lot at least on the posts I read. Will get a build thread up in a few weeks when I've done some work as all I've done so far is get a sub...

Cheers for the welcomes lads

thats good to know, might need some coilovers in July, gonna see how the MOT goes first

just made a photobucket account to post one but i cant sign in for some reason. will try again later. Also its a crap picture anyway - waiting for a nice day when I can get a pic with a welsh view!

Amjad, love your green EP91 build thread, you seem to be the man to know lol as your name seems to get mentioned a lot at least on the posts I read. Will get a build thread up in a few weeks when I've done some work as all I've done so far is get a sub...

Thanks man I appreciate it! Haha nah man just been around a hot minute :p

Cheers James, yeah there does seem to be a lot of us, think its because us boyos love our moded cars so much! maybe there should be a wales quarter like the Irish and Scottish ones????

Cool Amjad, might have to put a few questions your way in the future if you don't mind...

cheers lads

Usually the rhonnda as thats where my sister lives, but I grew up in Nantyglo/Brynmawr so I'm over that way sometimes seeing my mam n my butties... I see your in pontypool

awww sweet :) have to meet up when your down some time to have a look at your starlet dude :)

Edited by Roachy1994

cheers for the welcome smobey

So I tried to go to my first meet on Sunday, but my alterntor broke on the way lol eneded up getting towed home... Big thanks to Ryan Lang for helping find the problem via picture message, without his help i might of carried on and killed the car! Here is my first pic lol

Think pic might be a bit big, I pasted URL from photobucket, anyone know how I can make it smaller?

IMG_3029_zps41373df7.jpg

Edited by scatter

Not sure of colour, but yeah think it is the same as yours. Will check code and let you know...

Do you know if its easy to get paint for because I wanted to spray a spoiler I'm getting and patch up a few scratches

Oh and just so you know I'm planing on cutting out the slats and adding mesh, but I wanted to do it before I saw yours lol