afr problem td04 + 315cc +blitz ecu?

Hi there everyone, I've fitted my td04 about a month or so and only getting 13 afr's when accelerating and have blitz ecu + 315cc injectors and when I let off it goes 11.6 then full lean (off throttle) bt seems to run fine tho bt have done the tps setup and ignition timing + cambelt belt timing, I just can't understand the ecu shud b richer than that, I'm using the latest innovate digital wideband. Bt any help would b great.

Thanks

I'll lower the boost to 0.7 and see what it says because when I saw 13 afr I thought that aint right, bt when I boot it and then let off the throttle it goes to 11 odd afr straight to full lean is it supposed to do that? Or wud a sensor be knackered to cause that bt I've got no engine light on or anything? Its really strange was expecting the ecu overfuel not underfuel, I've change the fuel filter aswell to see if the was the prroblem bt still no change. I only really see 11 afr is wen I let the throttle and cold start up?

• 2 weeks later...

I would put a rrfpr on and increase fuel pressure as the ecu will be not reading injector cycle correct and see if it improves. The larger injectors won't be at efficient spray at standard fuel pressure. Like socks says the ecu will be set for standard injectors :-) good luck.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I thought I'd update since then and I've solved it I took the injectors and the fuel pump off and put standard parts back on, its sorted now n drives so much smoother plus the afr are reading what there supposed to be. :)

Thanks guys