Carbon wind deflectors

Not personally for me, was just an idea that popped in my head. Might be too much but was just idea?

It is something that I will consider developing but I need to shift some of the existing Starlet stuff I currently have before anything like that.

Cheers

Rick

• 1 year later...

Ok guys, I've been very busy elsewhere but my focus is coming back to here for a while now.

In stock for the Glanza I currently have 3 duck spoilers and 1 set of eyebrows at the minute. I also have a reverse scoop which has had the fittings cut off so would need bonding in, I'm willing to do a deal on that.

I do have more reverse scoops on order, but on saying that they were ordered in July last year. (Welcome to the world of carbon manufacturers).

I have just got off the phone with my manufacturer for the Glanza S bonnets and the mould is due to be completed in the next 2 weeks and then production can then start. We are still looking at a February delivery for those though, but the wheels are definetly in motion for those.

• 3 months later...